Hyosung’s HS90 wind turbine system maximizes its performance at the optimal angle and is committed to providing reliable and high-quality systems with customer-focused services.
Layout of the controller, WT monitoring system, wind turbine control
- High-efficiency blade design
- Lighting protection system: IEC class 1 level
- Long lifespan of the bearing: 60 years
- Enhanced reliability: Reduced constrain force in the gearbox through the use of the hydraulic damper. (Reduced by 1/4th)
- Optimal design: Optimized sized through application of 2 planetary gears
- Enhanced Reliability: Compensating gear misalignment through flexibility of planetary gears
- Technology: Experts and know-how accumulated over the last 40 years
- Maintenance: Prompt maintenance through in-house manufacturing
- Pitch system
- Consists of high-quality mechanical and electric components
- Reliability: Longer maintenance period through the use of the lithium ion battery
- Electric pitch system: Reasonably priced and providing strong durability and high performance in a simple structure
Layout of the controller, Wind turbine control
- Wind turbine control
- The rotational speed and the pitch angle of the wind turbine are modified at every instant depending on the wind speed. The control system chooses the adequate values for these variables.
- Depending on the wind-speed, 4 setups are possible:
- ① At low wind speed, with the generator disconnected from the grid.
- ② At medium wind speed, with the generator connected to the grid, but the rated power is not achieved.
- ③ At high wind speed, the turbine produces the rated power.
- ④ At very high wind speed (cut-out wind speed), the generator is disconnected and the wind turbine is stopped.