As an alternative to the gasoline and diesel oil, Hyosung manufactures extra-high pressure hydrogen gas charging facilities for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
Hydrogen gas is the next-generation alternative fuel, which minimizes the exhaustion of fossil fuels and helps prevent global warming; its energy efficiency is very high and it is used frequently in next-generation heating and transportation energy technologies. Recently, hydrogen gas refueling systems have become the most efficient storage systems of new renewable energy and many studies on hydrogen gas refueling systems have been performed. This system is the particular focus of many world-famous vehicle manufacturers, as it can be a substitute for gasoline and diesel oil, the current fuels of transportation vehicles. For hydrogen gas refueling, the most important factors are controlling the temperature and pressure since the hydrogen gas has the lowest gravity among the gas fuels and must be compressed up to 35MPa/70MPa for refueling.
- Possess the entire refueling system engineering capabilities, starting from constructing test refueling stations for a vehicle manufacturer
- The only domestic company to provide total solutions for gas refueling systems
- Refueling system for busses and passenger cars which use hydrogen fuel cells
- Refueling system for passenger cars which uses the hydrogen fuel cell
- Examination and test facility
- Test facility for testing the extra-high pressure hydrogen