Hyosung’s parallel shaft gearbox uses the helical gear so that direction of the input and output shafts and offer various shaft arrangements meet the various needs of customers.
Hyosung’s parallel shaft gear box uses a helical gear so that the direction of the input shaft is parallel with the direction of the output shaft, allowing various arrangements according to the customer’s demands. In addition, it uses a dual-lip type oil seal so that it is free from oil leakage, and its high efficiency, at least 96%, is popular among customers. The parallel shaft gear box also features dramatically reduced noise and heat due to the designing of the product with various analysis tools such as KISS Soft and Romax.
- Performs strict tests and examinations from raw material procurement to product delivery to ensure high quality product
- Dual-lip type oil seal prevents oil leakage
- Various options provided such as several sensors, pumps, filters, gauges, and oil coolers
- High efficiency of at least 96%
- Various shaft arrangements provided, like the double shaft type
Scope of Production
- 11 standardized sizes offered
- Gear ratio: maximum of 500:1
- Torque: 40,000kg·m (output)
- Custom-built production available