Hyosung’s P-series, a planetary geared motor, reduces the size of the planetary gear’s load distribution and minimizes the casing size for lightweight product with high reduction gear ratio.
Hyosung’s P-series, a planetary geared motor series, distributes the load on several planetary gears and minimizes the size so that it is lightweight and a greater strength may be realized. With reduction of the gear ratio by over 1,000,000:1, the planetary geared motor is able to meet the needs of the user. In addition, it consists of a total of 11 frames and the users can select the product that suits their environment
- Compact and light-weight
- Distributes the load on several planetary gears, minimizes the casing size so that it is compact and lightweight. It also uses Hyosung’s highly-insulated motor for compact dimensions.
- High precision and efficiency
- Modification of the gear’s teeth to an ideal shape, carburizing heat treatment, gear grinding, and optimum internal part design offers reduced loss and guarantees high efficiency.
- Long lifetime and low noise
- The strength of the sun gear has the same power with that of general geared motors; however, its lifetime is double that of general gears and its noise is lower since the drive power of the sun gear is distributed by several planetary gears
- Easy handling
- The input and output of the planetary motor are coaxially symmetric. The motor may be easily assembled or disassembled without special tools.
- High reliability
- Reduction of the gear ratio by over 1,000,000:1 allows for a compact size and a lightweight gear. The computerized design guarantees high reliability.
Scope of Production
- Voltage range of motor
- Reduction gear ratio