Hyosung provides various energy-saving plans through the use of high-efficiency motors and inverters
High-efficiency motors (in compliance with KS C 4202) lowers losses by 20 ~ 30% compared to general motors, resulting in 4 ~ 10% efficiency increase. Although high-efficiency motors are 10 ~ 20% more expensive due to the material costs compared to general motors, the additional cost is made-up by the energy costs savings after 9 ~ 18 months. Considering that the service life of a motor is 10 to 15 years, using a high-efficiency motor is beneficial for users, power generation companies, manufactures, and the government.
Hyosung has been developing energy-saving, high-efficiency motors and inverters with the largest industrial motor market share domestically. Hyosung provides comprehensive services from engineering, construction, inspection, maintenance, diagnostics, and accident prevention.
- Energy-saving effects through maximum energy efficiency
- Longer service life thanks to minimal temperature increase
- High economic efficiency
- Low noise
- High compatibility
- Continued application at a high operation rate
- Quiet operation (with low vibration and low noise)
- Peak load (for air conditioning during the summer time)
- Where facility expansion is limited with small power capacity