Hyosung manufactures key components required to build the cogeneration thermal power generation system and constructs cogeneration thermal power generation systems with industry-leading technologies.
The cogeneration thermal power generation system produces two or more energy types (electric energy and thermal energy) from a single energy source (fuel) and is designed to reduce operational costs by improving energy efficiency.
Hyosung developed Korea’s first cogeneration thermal power generation system, as well as designs and manufactures key components necessary for the cogeneration thermal power generation system, such as motors, electric equipment, and industrial machinery. Hyosung provides highly reliable cogeneration thermal power generation systems that analyze the customer’s demand for thermal and electric energy through its in-house optimization program.
Cogeneration thermal power generation types include the gas turbine cogeneration thermal power generation system, gas/diesel engine cogeneration thermal power generation system, steam turbine cogeneration thermal power generation system, and fuel cell cogeneration thermal power generation system. Depending on the nature of the demand, cogeneration thermal power generation is used for common residential areas, commercial buildings, industrial buildings, and regional power generation. Features of each cogeneration thermal power generation system type are as follows:
* The value 100 MW is a usual upper limit for industrial applications.
Systems of this type can have higher capacities too.
- Hyosung developed Korea’s first cogeneration thermal power generation system and possess highly advanced technologies in the energy facility field.
- Outstanding reliability through Hyosung’s accumulated experience in designing and manufacturing power generation facilities including motors, electric equipment, and industrial machinery.
- Hyosung has successful records with turnkey projects in the power generation and energy plant covering engineering, construction, and commissioning.
- Thermal and electric energy demand analysis systems optimized for customer needs.
- Compact structure require minimum installation space and makes maintenance easy.
- Various options for remote monitoring and controlling are available.
Hyosung capabilities lie in design, construction, supply, turnkey construction and flexible services according to the needs of the customers.