Hyosung designs and builds the cost-efficient, pressure differential power generation system by actively analyzing the customer’s steam balance and optimization.
Most industrial plants require steam in various temperatures and pressures depending on the nature of the process, and most manufacturers generate high-temperature, high-pressure steam in the boiler and lower the temperature and the pressure of the steam. The pressure-difference power generation system utilizes the energy resulting from the differences in the temperature and the pressure. Through the use of the rear-pressure steam turbine, instead of the pressure-reducing valve, the pressure-difference power generation system generates steam for manufacturing processes as well as electric power.
Hyosung provides a pressure-difference power generation system as a compact package for our customers which maximize energy efficiency in order to reduce the electricity costs. The compact structure allows for minimum installation space and easy maintenance and relocation. Depending on the customer’s needs, Hyosung can build the pressure-difference power generation system in various capacities and conditions from low pressure for low capacity to high pressure for a high steam system.
- Outstanding reliability through Hyosung’s accumulated experience in designing and manufacturing power generation facilities, including motors, electric equipment, and industrial machinery.
- Hyosung has successful records with turnkey projects in the power generation and the energy plant fields covering engineering, construction, and commissioning.
- Analyzes customer’s steam balance through the use of the optimization program developed in-house and builds an optimized system.
- Compact structure requires minimum installation space and makes maintenance easy.
- Builds the pressure-difference power generation system in various capacities and conditions from low pressure for low capacity to high pressure for a high steam system.
- Various options for remote monitoring and controlling are available.
- Stable operation is possible by utilizing the existing pressure-reducing valves upon troubleshooting or inspection in the facility.
Hyosung capabilities lie in design, construction, supply, turnkey construction and flexible services according to the needs of the customers.