Hyosung’s Asset Management service provides facility operation plans specialized by device and based on the analysis of the customer’s asset.
|Asset Management Based O&M
- Increase quality of O&M and reduce deviation by optimal operation and slim operating organization
- The traditional human resource-based O&M causes differences in the management quality depending on the knowledge, experience, and attitude of the engineers in charge. In addition, large fixed costs for operating the organization cause a great burden.
- The asset management-based O&M reduces the fixed cost by minimizing the operational organization and diagnoses equipment needs through a comprehensive, integrated system. This improves the entire management quality and minimizes the differences that may occur between engineers.
- Prevention through regular/integrated monitoring system
- Realizes efficient maintenance by selecting and improving equipment in poor condition to ensure reliability
- Reduces the overall operational costs and enhances productivity through a system that efficiently manages each engineer
- Allows all equipment to operate to its fullest lifetime by establishing an efficient operation plan for each device.
- Detects the causes of problems in advance and resolves the issues before they cause harm.