Hyosung’s refurbishment service minimizes accidents and allows customers to refurbish old substation at the minimal cost and time.
- Minimize possibility of accidents (based on replacement of new products)
- Refurbish old substation with minimal cost and time (communication, control, and stability)
- Reduce installation area and improve the aesthetics of the public area (reduce noise, underground transmission line)
- Improve the cash flow over the long term
- Allows for an efficient investment by evaluating the investment feasibility based on the lifetime value of the power facilities over the long term
- Realize operation policy of the total power facilities using various portfolios
- The current flat operation policy of the power facilities (30-year lifetime for transformer and 20-year lifetime for GIS) lacks logical rationality. Many facilities do not replace old equipment with the new equipment, which may cause power accidents.
- Through refurbishment, various solutions (replacement with new products and improvement of the facilities in the factory or the site) may be adopted to increase the operational rate and reduce the possibility of accident