ProTAC-Q1 is a digital measuring instrument that monitors power quality. It alerts in the cases of sag/swell and waveform distortion, and measures the K-factor and harmonics.
ProTAC is a digital measuring instrument for acquiring various data from power systems and monitoring their overall power quality. It alerts in the cases of sag/swell and waveform distortion and measures the K-factor and harmonics. By adopting ModBus, a standard communication protocol, it is able to provide high-speed communication within the system.
- Measurement instrument to monitor power quality
- Alerts in the cases of sag/swell and waveform distortion
- Measures K-Factor and harmonics
- Warns against over current and transformer overload
- Provides fast and stable communication
- Uses ModBus standard protocol
- Quick data transmission speed
- High-speed communication possible when used with ProNet-iMC
- Dual communication channels may be used in parallel
- User convenience emphasized
- Draw-out structure allows maintenance to be performed without unpacking the wiring
- Supports demand metering via APFR (Automatic Power Factor Regulation) and communication
- Large 4-line VFD displays up to 80 characters
- Sufficient DI contact points simplifies wiring
||Current, voltage, frequency, active power/energy, reactive power/energy, apparent power/energy, zero-phase voltage and current, negative sequence voltage/current, demand energy, power factor (DPF), power factor (PF), harmonics (voltage/current).
|Power Quality Monitoring
||Sag/Swell, waveform distortion, THDF, K-Factor
|Max/Min Value Display
||Phase voltage, interphase voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor (DPF/PF), frequency
||VFD (4 lines x 20 characters)
|PT: 3 points, CT: 3 points