Control & Protection Panel manages all functions related to overall protection and control of circuit breakers, transformers, bus bars, and feeder lines for supplying stable power.
Hyosung’s Control & Protection Panel is suitable for various panel designs and manufactured in compliance with international standards such as IEC, NEMA, and ANSI. Through 3-dimensional design processes, the panel’s electrical and mechanical characteristics are enhanced and various panel types may be manufactured.
- Reliability: By connecting with Hyosung’s primary equipment, it can configure a protection scheme. Hyosung ensures high reliability based on comprehensive on-site experience
- Customer-oriented design: Various types that reflect the requests of the customers are available and the designs that height customer value are provided.
- Efficiency: Panel’s configuration varies by its required functions and provides the product that best suits the site environment, thus increasing efficiency.
- Variety of types offered
- Simplex (Dual) Model: The door in front or the rear of the product and the panel’s size have been reduced. All parts can be accessed from the front side and it is possible to use a general control panel for the main equipment (GIS, transformer, etc.).
- Duplex Model: A slide door is located on the side of the product and all parts can be accessed from the inside while sufficient workplace is secured.
- Rack Model: Mounted as a rack, it features a robust frame structure and the front door and the back door are completely exposed.