Hyosung’s medium voltage Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) maximizes reliability and stability while minimizing the installation area.
Hyosung’s medium’s voltage GIS uses SF6 gas as its insulating material and includes circuit breaker, disconnector, and earthing switch in a sealed container for maximized reliability and safety.
- Best technology
- Adopts GIS technology accumulated from constructing a wide range of devices with wide ranges of voltage and current requirements
- Abundant 22kV GIS supply record
- Since 1993, when Korea Electric Power Company (KEPCO) adopted GIS, 3,200 sets have been supplied and put into operation.
- Reliable components
- Uses a spacer with AL2O3 material which has high-insulation characteristics
- Uses tulip contactor which has proven its quality in the ultra-high voltage utility
- Highly reliable VI is used
- Excellent construction capability
- Various construction experiences
- Specialized engineers (Solution Execution Team)
- Quality assurance guaranteed from construction to maintenance