Hyosung offers reliable and cost-effective Metal-Enclosed Bus Duct and IPB to satisfy the global customers' needs.
The enclosure of the MV NSPB is made of cold rolled steel with a thickness of at least 2.3 mm or of an aluminum sheet with a 4.0 mm thickness. The indoor type has a dust-tight structure while the outdoor type has a weather-tight structure. The enclosure has an aesthetic exterior with a power coating which also prevents corrosion and acid.
Each enclosure is connected to each other in an appropriate length via bolts. In order to prevent dust and water in the connection area, a gasket cover is used and a check cover or door is placed on the top or bottom of the enclosure.
- Rated voltage is over 1kV and less than 36kV and the rated current is available up to 5,000A
- Material of the conductor is copper or aluminum; insulation tubing of the conductor is available at the request of the customer
- Insulation laminate or epoxy insulator is used for conductor support, taking into account the mechanical strength, against a short circuit
- Conductor size is designed to withstand the continuous ratings of the system and thermal characteristics from a short circuit
- Connecting area of the conductor is silver-alloyed in order to prevent deterioration and designed with consideration to the overall thermal expansion of the conductor
- In order to prevent condensed water in the unit, the bushing is installed in the penetration of the wall, the section where the indoor/outdoor bus duct is connected
- Wall penetration is constructed after providing installation perfect weatherproof material
- One space heater per unit is included in the indoor/outdoor bus duct to eliminate moisture