Hyosung exports its oil immersed transformers to more than 25 countries all over the world.
Based on know-how accumulated over several years, Hyosung’s oil-immersed transformers have been supplied to various industries including semiconductor, steel work, and petrochemical. Further, as an outstanding and comprehensive solution provider, we respond to the demanding requirements of our customers by developing and manufacturing both eco-friendly and high-efficiency transformers.
- Excellent short-circuit resistance
- Satisfies the various load conditions required by customers
- Low-loss step lap laminated core
- Uses latest insulation material with high short-circuit strength to realize high thermal capacity
- Cold steel sheet is used for radiating pipe to ensure a sufficient cooling effect and aesthetic exterior
- Compact, light, and low-noise transformer with standard efficiency and noise level which can be easily installed even in a small indoor or outdoor area
- 50,000kVA or below, 66kV or below
- Radiating Structure
- Manufactured with the thin, cold-rolled steel sheets containing a vertical oil path, where insulation oil can circulate; each radiating pipe is constructed of two cold-rolled steel sheets, which are parallel and have equal length.
- The length of the radiating pipe is determined by the tank’s height. It is divided into a separate or all-in-one type depending on the welding method used.
- Customized design is available by combining the radiating sheet in a variety of ways; the radiator can be separated for transportation.